Sunday, March 12, 2006

DUH! Milosevic avoids death penality

I had to create a new category. Some news just has a person wondering where sanity has gone for vacation. This first item will show the need for "DUH!"

AOL announced the death of the "Beast of the Balkins," Slobodan Milosevic, who has been on trial in the Hague for crimes against humanity. That is a euphmisim for a mass-murdering blood-thirsty miscreant. The AOL headline read; "Milosevic death ends trial." DUH! (See how that works?) Anyway, I guess there is no value in speniding millions of dollars to convict a person beyond the reach of the death penality. Maybe they would havehad to give him credit for "time served" -- in the grave. Of course he was accused of "grave" offenses. Okay ... slap my hand and make me stop making up puns over the death of another human being. I shall just stop here with a big happy grin on my face -- wishing that we could find such a swift and happy solution to the Saddam Hussein circus.

No comments: